Quick Learning School Insurance. Securities. Real Estate.
Class Schedule Locations FAQ About us Contact us Login


Frequently Asked Questions

1. Which license should I get?

Always consult your broker/dealer first. However, most Life Agents pursue their Series 6 & 63 license. This is the minimum requirement along with the Life Agents license to solicit and sell variable contracts.

2. How do I register for the Securities Exam?

Contact your broker dealer for the U-4 Application and fingerprint card. File your application and fingerprint card with the NASD.

3. Do I register for the Exam myself or does Quick Learning School do that for me?

We do not assist with filing the U-4 application. You must contact your broker-dealer and they will assist you with this process.

4. What courses am I required to complete prior to the licensing exam?

At this time, there are no pre-licensing requirements for the securities exam or licensing. However, we offer an exam preparation course. It is highly recommended, but not required.

5. How should I prepare for the licensing exam?

Quick Learning School offers a two day cram course that reviews key concepts, questions and answers, and test taking techniques. Contact us at (408) 453-8133 for our schedule.

6. When can I schedule my exam?

Once you file your application it may take 2-3 weeks for processing. The NASD will notify you once your 90 day window is open. You must schedule and pass the exam within that time frame.