How to Get Started - Statutory Requirements
For Real Estate Sales Person
Real Estate Course
- Complete three (3) Real Estate Statutory Courses R.E. Principle’s, R.E. Practice and one (1) elective course from list provided below with us or a community college. Our courses maybe completed Online, Home-study, Classroom available.
- Each Statutory course requires that you pass all three (3) courses; by answering 100 open book questions with at least 70% passing score; maximum time allowed for each exam is two (2), and a half hours or 150 minutes for each exam. You may NOT complete all three required course sooner than 54 days, since each course also requires a minimum of eighteen days for each course to be completed and a maximum of six (6) months.
- Once you have completed three (3) required statutory courses you will be able to file your application to take the California Real Estate Final Exam.
- See Our Catalog of courses
Real Estate Statutory Course information
- Complete all Statutory Course Requirements with Quick Learning School LLC-Sponsor # S-0629 (Online, Home-study, Classroom (Study group available))
° Real Estate Principles
° Real Estate Practice
° One other course of your choice listed below
♦Real Estate Appraisal
♦Real Estate Brokerage (Office Administration)
♦Real Estate Economics
♦Real Estate Finance
♦Real Estate Law (Legal Aspects of Real Estate)
♦Real Estate Mortgage Brokering
♦Real Estate Property Management
- You must complete (3) three statutory courses before applying for the exam
- All courses consist of a 100 question final exam that allows you to use your book (open book final) Passing grade 70% score.
- click here for Course Catalog
Package Deal with Discount
Sign up for all three courses for package Deals, instead of paying for each course. Come and find out about our package deal. The benefits of QLS package deals are:
- Start the 18 day requirement per course (total of seven(7) and a half weeks minimum)
- Put your studying behind you
- Focus on your career instead of stressing out on the test!
Pass Packages available
Pass Packages include 3 Statutory Courses and Exam Preparation Course to insure your success. Call for details and complimentary coaching to create your personalized action plan and pass the first time. Instead of paying for each course individually purchase in a package to receive discount.
The benefits of QLS pass package:
- Structured action plan to successfully pass your state exam.
- Start the 18 day requirement per course time and complete in as little as 55 days
- Study effectively using QLS study materials with our signature study techniques and prepare to pass the first time.
- Attend Exam Prep to receive access to QLS signature Test Taking Techniques proven to assist in passing state exam.
- Instructor support to pass the first time so you may focus on your career instead of stressing out on the test!
Apply For Exam
Please Note: All qualification requirements must be met before you can be scheduled for the salesperson examination. If you are not qualified at the time you submit your application and fee, you will be notified in writing and you will have two years from the date of receipt of the application in which to complete the qualifications and take the examination. If you do not qualify for and pass the examination during the two-year period, the application will expire and you will need to submit a new application, fee and other required documents.
Attend Exam Preparation Course
Insure your success in passing the State Exam by attending our One Day Exam Preparation Course. Our Exam Prep Course is designed to prepare you pass the exam the first time. We cover key information that is on your exam as well as secrets to effectively passing any state exam.
Apply for License
Upon Successfully Passing the State Exam, The Bureau of Real Estate will send you Licensing Application and Requirements (Finger Prints for background check, Proof of Legal Presence, etc.) to fulfill prior to issuing your License.
Submit application fee of $245.00.
Please Note: You can reduce the License Application processing Time by applying for the Exam and License at the same time. Applicant must complete all requirements prior to applying: Combined Salesperson Examination and License Application
The State Exam
- Maximum completion time of 3 hours and 15 minutes, with minimum 70% passing grade (105 correct answers)
- Examinations conducted in Fresno, La Palma, Oakland, Sacramento and San Diego is currently offered in an electronic format. Exam format in any location may be subject to change.
- Allows calculator with no printing and no memory only, pen and paper will be provided
- If you took an electronic examination, your results were provided to you upon completion of the exam. Additional correspondence may be mailed to you, normally within five business days after your examination.
- Note: Do not bring personal items with you to testing site. Leave purses, backpacks in your vehicle. Cell phones must be turned off prior to entering testing room.
- Call today to create your personalized action plan. Order your textbook or on-line courses from QLS
- Complete Statutory Course Requirements.
- Attend One Day Exam Preparation, Let us help you pass with our signature study and test taking techniques for effective preparation!
- Put your application in the mail, Application fees and statutory courses completion certificates.
- Pass your exam the first time so you may begin your exciting real estate career.
NOTE: The Department of Real Estate cannot issue or renew a license if the applicant is on a list of persons who are delinquent in making court-ordered child support payments. See CalBRE Sponsor ID S0629 website for more information.
Click here for all Exam Forms.